Friday, October 24, 2008

while you were sleeping

The following video is mainly for the benefit of my husband. Feel free to view at your own risk. It's not pretty.

**

I've been fighting a cold this week. The kids don't have school today, so I let them watch a movie while I took a nap. Just so you know, the movie was about David and Goliath.

When I woke up, this was what they were doing. I have to admire their creativity.

By the way, they have only seen Star Wars ONE time! But they were able to memorize the entire movie during that viewing and then they reinforce their memories by looking at coloring books, early readers and anything Star Wars related they can find.

Note that it's not just the youngest member of the family who thinks the word is "hykerspeed".


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails