Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Evening Blog Post: January 2010


I've been reading a new blog lately, elizabethesther.com. On the first Saturday of the month, she invites bloggers to link up their best post from the month to create the Saturday Evening Blog Post.

My favorite post from January was the one in which I remembered that moment. I had examined my big, protruding belly one last time, watching in amazement at her form shifting from one side to the other under my skin. A few moments later, I was gazing into the deep dark eyes of that sweet beautiful face and holding a 7-pound person who had everything she needed to survive and thrive outside of the womb.

In my post First month... month of firsts, I wrote about the miracle of childbirth and all that came next during those first four weeks.


Don't miss a post. Subscribe in a reader!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails