Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I got you babe

Last year when we were out trick or treating, one of the parents gave a challenge that the adults should get dressed up too this year. I have had it in the back of my head the past few weeks, but I really couldn't come up with any good ideas for a costume.

A few days ago, I was at WalMart shopping for costumes for the kids and I saw the wig with the pick. I could imagine that my husband would rock that wig! My plan was to dig deep in our closet to find some hippie outfits to go with the hair.

But alas, we don't have any tie-dye T-shirts or a single pair of faded bell-bottoms! So, I popped into the Halloween store hoping to maybe pick up a few peace-symbol accessories. That's when I found these outfits. I'm sorry. I couldn't resist!



And here's our little eskimo.


We loved our daughter as Cleopatra!


What's Halloween without a ninja?


And a Jedi knight?


The whole crazy family...


Rock on!


I've always thought it was annoying that my kids start planning next year's Halloween costumes on Nov. 1. Now, I'm starting to understand!

I'm going to have to rank getting dressed up for Halloween right there with roller skating, going down a water slide and having a water balloon fight. It's one of those things that adults often sit back and watch. But it's a lot more fun to get in on the action!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails