Just when you thought you had seen enough here at everydayMOM, I've gone off and done it again. I created my own fan club.
I know what you're thinking. You've GOT to be kidding?!?!
But there is a very logical explanation. I'm just trying to make your life easier.
If you join my fan page, one and only one thing happens: You will get to see everydayMOM posts in your news feed on Facebook. And doesn't that sound exciting?!?
Sometimes I post links to my blog on Facebook, but I thought it would be nice if my readers had the option to get ALL of my sometimes silly, often sarcastic, once-in-a-while thought-provoking, frequently over-the-top and once-in-a-blue-moon spectacular posts delivered right to their news feed. AND this also allows readers to get everydayMOM on Facebook even if they aren't FB friends with the real life eM(ily).
Now, I'm sure you still might be wondering if there is a hidden catch. So let me just tell you the Top 5 Things That WON'T Happen If You Become a Facebook Fan of everydayMOM.
1. You WON'T have to wait in any long lines. That's right. You will be able to read my blog — just as you always have — from the comfort of your own home.
2. You WON'T have to worry that you've missed something. No more rushing to get off Facebook to check for a new blog post. It will be listed in your news feed right alongside all the reports from your other friends about urgent topics like what a nice day it is, who is drinking a second cup of coffee and what fun activities all of your friends enjoyed over the weekend without inviting you.
3. You WON'T have to hurt my feelings if you secretly don't want to get everydayMOM in your news feed. That's right. You can just "hide" me like you do all of your other friends who you regret ever accepting a friend request from.
4. You WON'T have to eat my cooking. You can continue to eat the foods you like. I won't try to make you try any of my ground beef recipes or one single thing I made in the crock pot. I won't even come to your house and try to mooch dinner (unless I'm invited).
5. I WON'T feel like a complete idiot because I am the only person in the world who wants to Fan me on Facebook.
So, go ahead. Be nice. Click the link. Become a fan. It will be fun. I promise.
P.S. I'll love you forever.
Don't miss a post. Subscribe in a reader!