Friday, December 17, 2010

Time for a change

We've been doing lots of cleaning and organizing around our house the past few weeks, and I finally decided it was time to clean up the blog, as well.

If you are reading on your phone, via e-mail, facebook or your reader, click on over today and say, "Hello" to my new look for winter. I took some photos of the family today and got inspired to dress the blog in the same calm colors.

Remember how the blog looked this morning?


I cleared out some things on the sidebars, too. And I finally added my blog roll back on the right. It was getting so long and unruly last year that I just deleted it completely. For now, I have only listed my friends in real life who have blogs I read. I also only listed people who post on a regular basis. If I forgot you, PLEASE let me know!

Would you do me a favor and let me know if anything is not working for you with the new design? Thanks for stopping! Merry Christmas!


dec2010emily

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks great!

Sarah said...

I like it! I loved your cartoony thing...bring a version back in the spring! And, thanks for listing my blog. :)

everydayMOM said...

Thanks, Lynn!

Thanks, Sarah! We will definitely go back to cartoonish in the future. Our old cartoon didn't even look like us anymore! I know I will be tired of the winter colors once spring arrives.

Kelly said...

I love it! The pictures are fabulous and it is always fun to try something new. Although- the last one was great as well!

Holly said...

Looks fabulous! It inspires me to try to figure out a few more things with my own blog!

everydayMOM said...

Thank, Holly and Kelly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails